The PKU-Spike-A dataset is constructed by National Engineering Laboratory for Video Technology (NELVT), Peking University, sponsored by the National Basic Research Program of China and Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. The goals to create the PKU-Spike-A include:
(1) providing the worldwide researchers of the spike coding community a large-scale spike dataset for evaluating their coding algorithms;
(2) facilitating the development of high-efficient spike coding technologies by providing large-scale spike sequences with different depth of field or at different luminance and time conditions.
Therefore, the PKU-Spike-A dataset is now partly made available for the academic purpose only on a case-by-case basis. The first available part contains Class A (normal speed) and Class B (high speed) with six spike sequences in total. More sequences are under evaluation which will be public available in the near future.
|Sequence||Time-length (s)||Total spike number|
The PKU-Spike-A dataset is constructed by National Engineering Laboratory for Video Technology (NELVT), Peking University, sponsored by the National Basic Research Program of China and Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. The NELVT at Peking University is serving as the technical agent for distribution of the dataset and reserves the copyright of all the sequences in the dataset. Any researcher who requests the PKU-Spike-A dataset must sign this agreement and thereby agrees to observe the restrictions listed in this document. Failure to observe the restrictions will result in access being denied for the request of the future version of the PKU-Spike-A dataset and being subject to civil damages in the case of publication of sequences that have not been approved for release.
- The spike sequences for download are part of the PKU-Spike-A dataset.
- The sequences can only be used for ACADEMIC PURPOSES. NO COMERCIAL USE is allowed.
- Copyright © National Engineering Laboratory for Video Technology (NELVT) and Institute of Digital Media, Peking University (PKU-IDM). All rights reserved.
- You can download the agreement(pdf) by clicking the DOWNLOAD link (available soon).
- After filling it, please send the electrical version to our Email: pkuml at pku.edu.cn (Subject: PKU-Spike-A Agreement) and mail the paper version to our lab: Room 2604, Science Building No. 2, Peking University, No.5 Yiheyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.China .